Sunday, February 21, 2010

So much more than a coffee mug

This coffee mug is one of the best purchases I've ever made. So much so that after I lost my first one, I made a special trip to Gardenswartz for a new one when I went back to Colorado over winter break.


What's so special about it? you ask. Good question. See, this isn't a coffee mug. It is so much more than a coffee mug. It is a French press WITHIN a coffee mug. 

Being the coffee shop fly that I am, it has saved me a considerable amount of money since I moved to New York. I make my own coffee at home. I take it to school and make it there. I take it to coffee shops and ask for hot water.

From the website:

Big Sky Bistro - The original coffee travel mug from Porter Products. This classic mug boasts a timeless design. The unique plunger offers you excellent coffee and/or tea anytime and anywhere. Especially compatible with outdoor activities such as camping, back-packing, boating and sporting events. Great for the road, the trail, travel, the boat, the office ... anywhere you want a great cup of coffee or tea!
 -Compact and lightweight at only 7.1 ounces
 -Insulated to keep coffee and tea hot longer
 -Fast to use; takes only four minutes
 -Drink directly from the bistro or pour into another cup
 -Makes 16 ounces of perfectly brewed coffee or tea

A number of people have asked me where to get one. I haven't found them for sale anywhere in New York, but you can order your own here.

No comments:

Post a Comment